Signing In/Logging in:
Q: What is the website address?
A: mlifeinsider.com You can access this address from work on an Information Station kiosk or
desktop PC, or from home.
Q: What information do I use to log on?
A: Log in using your employee I.D. number and current Information Station password.
Q: I don’t have an employee I.D number yet?
A: Please visit your property’s Employee Services department to obtain employee I.D number.
A2: If you do not have an Information Station password yet, please log in using your employee I.D. and the
last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. You will be prompted to change your password. Once changed
please close the screen and go back to M life Insider and log in using your new password.
NOTE: Remember, if you type in your password incorrectly three (3) times your account will get locked.
Q: Why am I being prompted to answer "Do It Yourself Password Reset" questions?
A: The M life Insider website now allows you to unlock your own account and reset your password
instead of calling the IT Support Desk or Employee Services. To set this feature up, you must answer
the "Do It Yourself Password Reset" questions. These questions become your M life Insider
Security Profile. You will only be allowed to bypass answering the questions and setting up your
Security Profile three times. On the fourth login to mlifeinsider.com, you will be required to complete the process.
Q: My account is locked. How do I unlock it?
A: You can unlock your account by answering the secret questions that you set up for your Security Profile.
Click on the "Unlock Account" link under Trouble Signing In. Answering the secret questions will
will temporarily reset your password to the last 4 digits of your Social Security number so you can
set your own password.
Q: I don’t remember my password. How do I can I reset it?
A: You can reset your password by answering the secret questions that you set up for your Security Profile
by clicking on "Reset Password" link under Trouble Signing In. Answering the secret questions will temporarily
reset your password to the last 4 digits of your Social Security number so you can set your own password.
A2: Please contact the IT Service Desk at 855-286-0151 if your Security Profile is not set.
They have the ability to reset your profile, which will also temporarily set password to the
the last 4 digits of your Social Security number so you can set your own password.
Q: I haven’t answered my secret questions to set up my Security Profile and I’m locked out of my account.
How do I unlock my account?
A: Please contact the IT Service Desk at 855-286-0151 if your Security Profile is not set. They have the
ability to reset your profile, which will also temporarily set password to the last 4 digits of your Social
Security number so you can set your own password. Additionally, you will be prompted to set your Security Profile
with the "Do it Yourself Password Reset" questions. Click "yes" to complete the process.
Q: I forgot the answers to my secret questions. How can I reset the questions to answer
them again for my Security Profile?
A: Please contact the IT Service Desk at 855-286-0151 if your Security Profile is not set. They have
the ability to reset your profile, which will also temporarily set password to the last 4 digits of your
Social Security number so you can set your own password. Additionally, you will be prompted to set your
Security Profile with the “Do it Yourself Password Reset” questions again. Click “yes” to complete the process.
Q: What if I have a problem or receive an error when booking a room (employee booking engine)
A: Please contact our IT Service Desk at 855-286-0151 to report the problem.
Q: Some websites perform better with specific Internet browsers. What internet browser should I use?
A: The new site, mifelinsider.com, is compatible and performs smoothly with these browsers:
· Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 7.0 or higher
· Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 9.0 requires “Compatibility View” to be enabled for site
· Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher
· Chrome 2.0 or higher
· Safari 3.0 or higher
· Note: Beta versions of browser software are not supported.
Q: How do I locate information about my browser and the version I am using?
A: Look on the tool bar under Help of the Internet Browser. See the following examples:
Click on "Help" from the top menu and choose "About Internet Explorer". The pop-up will
display the browser
version and additional information.
Pick "About Mozilla Firefox" from the "Help" menu to bring up a pop-up with the version
To check the Chrome browser version, click on the "wrench" icon and choose "About
Google Chrome". You'll now come to know the browser version... and the program even tells you if
it's the latest.
The Safari browser version can be found by choosing "About Safari" from the "Help" menu.
The small pop-up window will display the required information.
Q: I have Internet Explorer 9.0 but cannot view the site.
A: You will need to enable “Compatibility View” via Tools. See below on how to view and change
1. To determine if you have Compatibility View enabled, simply click on the Compatibility View
button beside the address bar in IE 9 to toggle on and off
2. You can also click on the “Tools” pull down menu. If the menu bar is missing press and release
the “ALT” key.
3. Click on “Compatibility View” to place a check mark next to it. After clicking on “Compatibility
View settings” option, a new pop up appears for you to add the www.mlifeinsider.com website.
Click on Add button to add our site.
Q: I receive a Blocked Pop up error
A: To view www.mlifeinsider.com site pop ups must be enabled. See the following examples to
enable pop ups:
Enabling Pop-ups in Internet Explorer
1. From Tools select Pop-up Blocker, and then click on Pop-up Blocker Settings
2. Type www.mlifeinsider.com in the box Address of Web site to allow and click Add
3. Set the Blocking Level to Medium: Block most automatic pop-ups
4. Click Close
Enabling Pop-ups in Mozilla Firefox
1. From Tools select Options
2. Select the Content icon
3. Click on the Exceptions button located next to Block popup windows
4. Type www.mlifeinsider.com in box Address of Web site
5. Click Close
1. Click on the Cog shaped icon and select Preferences
2. Select the Security icon
3. Check that Block pop-up windows is unselected
4. Click on the X symbol in the top right-hand corner to close
5. Alternatively you can simply hold down the Ctrl + Shift + K keys to unselect or select as
1. When a pop-up is blocked you will see a small alert box in the right-hand corner of the
browser stating something like - Pop-ups Blocked: 1
2. Click on the alert box
3. Select Always show pop-ups from www.mlifeinsider.com
Quick Troubleshooting steps you can try yourself before calling
the IT Service Desk:
If you are experiencing:
· Intermittent browser error messages like "unable to connect to server"
· Browser and applications that won’t load or run properly without freezing up on screen
· Features and page will not display
· Menus, images will not display
· Script error messages
The above problems may be caused by browser issues on your computer. Try the following and retry
accessing the site:
· Closing any unnecessary applications
· Clearing out your browser's memory cache
· Adding more memory to your P.C.
· Consider upgrading your browser (by navigating to your internet browser vendor’s site to
update to latest version, free of charge)
· Enable Compatibility View if using IE 8.0 or 9.0
It will speed things up if you can tell the IT Service Desk what you were working on when you
ran into trouble. Were you:
· Browsing the MlifeInsider website
· Using the employee discount tool to Book a Room
· Using an Info Station Kiosk
· Having trouble with your MlifeInsider / Info Station password